2012/07/14

Cute (I)

Paint buckets

Inspiration: this post by zotoro at redditlaqueristas (her blogpost is here), Sophy Robson (best picture I could find) and, well, paint buckets.

It's a rainy day in southern Sweden. And it happens to be a Saturday. For me, that means I'm probably going to try 4 or more manis. So, if my cuticles looks a bit rugged, it's because they've gone through a polish-acetone cycle a few times already. And when my cuticles are at their messiest, my mind is at its calmest - nail art is pure meditation for sure! 



Products used:
Isadora Wonder Nail 606 - Nude (Second Nail)  
Isadora Wonder Nail 651 - Silver Sparkles
Chanel Holiday
Nubar Hot Yellow
OPI Have You No Self-Cointreau?
Nails Inc. Ebor Street
Dior Blue Denim
China Glaze For Audrey
Chanel Madness
Essie Chinchilly
Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris
China Glaze Pelican Grey
Mavala Mavadry

No comments:

Post a Comment